Christmas Home Tour 09

Man, I'm tired. Tired but energized. Can those two exist simultaneously?

Last week was crazy. Atlanta to meet PW on Monday, Tuesday to Asheville for an all day meeting, and back to Asheville on Thursday for a full day of shopping. All fun.

Last night we cooked up a heaping portion of Low Country Boil for several good friends and this Saturday we are hosting a church wide Christmas party. Fun times!

While I am inbetween events I thought I would join in on the Christmas Home Tour going on at The Nester and Hooked on Houses, along with "holiday linky Friday" at The Inspired Room.

This year I have aimed to keep things relatively simple. The only thing we have purchased is the tree and my "Joy" sign over the fireplace. Apart from our Christmas stuff packed away in the attic all other decor was pulled together from around the house - inside and out.

So, let's begin shall we. Here is the front entrance. I'm just going to show you around and skip the commentary.
















Hope you enjoyed some of my imperfect Christmas accents. Go check out here and here for more holiday fun.

Oh, and I might have eaten an entire can of Pringles while uploading these photos. But I'm not sure. Does it count if no one saw me?

8 comments:

Bonita said...

Very, very pretty! And I love the natural look of it all. The front entrance is my favorite.

Summer said...

I love the idea of the greenery and pine cones on your front porch! Super cute! What did you use to hang your wreath? Is that white fur? I love it! Your house is lovely!
Summer :0)

Stacy said...

Thanks Y'all!
Summer. . . the wreath is hanging on a strip of burlap. It does look pale in that photo.

Katie said...

Your home looks so cozy! Love the natural look. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Holidays!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Everything looks fabulous...love your front porch it's my fav! Merry Christmas!

Blessings,
Linda

Shannon said...

Your holiday decorations are beautiful! I love your front door, so pretty!

Muthering Heights said...

Your decor looks very simple and pretty -I like it!

Lark said...

The place looks great! Now if we could only squeeze in a visit. And it is amazing when you get to the bottom of a pringles can and think...'now this wasn't full when I started, right?'

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger