Giving it a try

I am stepping into the world of blogging. I don't know exactly what I am doing but that is true for most things in my life - I will learn as I go and hope a few things fall into place. Sometimes this approach works out for me, sometimes it doesn't.

I actually stumbled into establishing the Walden blog when I was trying to post on a friend's blog. I had to register to post on my friend's site which somehow led me down the path to creating a blog of my own. I never did find my way back to posting a comment to my friend but think I have the beginnings of the Waldenhouse blog here. We'll see.

In the meantime, I have a screaming 6 month old upstairs that cannot seem to understand that mom needs a break from time to time. Babies. . . they are sooo self absorbed! :) (no, wait, that's me)

0 comments:

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger