Disability

So,-my-spacebar-is-still-on-the-fritz.Bummer.
The-search-for-a-new-computer-has-begun-as-the-spacebar-is-not-the-only-issue.Thanks,boys!

I-am-typing-in-this-painful-manner-only-to-share-this.
It-is-James's-most-recent-post-over-on-his-blog.He-writes-about-learning-of-Wil's-diagnosis,which-entails-mental-retardation.

Later,when-I-have-a-functioning-computer-I-will-be-back-to-share-some-of-my-feelings-on-the-use-of-the-word-"retarded"and"retard;"-words-used-in-a-deragatory-manner,by-adults-and-kids-alike,to-describe-something-stupid-or-worse.You-will-find-a-lot-of-parents-of-special-needs-kids-blogging-on-this-subject-due-to-the-recent-release-of-Tropic-Thunder.Here-is-what-Ciarra'sMom-has-to-say-about-it.

Hopefully-I-will-return-sooner-than-later.Right-now,I'm-off-to-price-computers....

1 comments:

El Dee said...

Both awesome posts, Stacy. Thank you for sharing. I know that I have become much more sensitive to other people's feelings and plights in life, and I hope that more people grow that way because there is an entire generation of children that do not deserve to be made to feel small or belittled.

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger