Words and Games

Wil has many signs but only a few spoken words. He can say "Dadee", "Hi", "Ooww", "Mooo", and "Ba" which means bath. His newest word is "Uh oh" and I love his little voice when he says it.

I often have Wil and T hang out in my room in the morning while I am getting ready. I have learned the hard way that it is the only way to keep them out of trouble. They keep themselves busy while I shower and get ready for the day by emptying all bathroom drawers within reach and placing everything in the garden tub, pulling clothes out of drawers, rearranging the shoes in our closet, clearing our bedside tables, removing books from shelves and well, you get the picture. This morning when I got out of the shower I found everything as disastrous as usual with T sitting in the middle of it all but Wil was quiet. After a quick search I found him in the closet. Hiding! He was definitely hiding because when I rounded the corner he looked over and broke out into a big grin and giggled like he had really fooled me. He was also pretty pleased that he had found such a great perch on dad's shoe rack.

0 comments:

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger