wreath update

In between doing laundry, wiping noses, administering antibiotics, doing laundry, pinning down Tank to torture him with eye drops, doing laundry, checking fevers, and, have I mentioned doing laundry (?), I am working on wreaths.


Our little fundraiser is in high gear and the orders are trickling in. This will be ongoing as the Camacho's continue to raise money for their adoption.



My kitchen table is overwhelmed with wreath making materials. If you want to add your name to the list it's not too late. Just follow the instructions here.




If you have already ordered one I will be contacting you soon.





0 comments:

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger