Escaped

That would be me - I escaped. Now that James is unemployed (Oh, I haven't mentioned that have I? Yep, it's true. More on that later.) I am having all sorts of time to just "get out." No agenda or plans or errands. Although tonight I do have plans to hang out with some girls for dinner, but I left two hours early and have parked myself at Starbucks where I am surfing the net, people watching and thinking about a new blog entry. Probably won't get to the latter because there are too many other interesting things to read and watch. Just wanted to pop in and say "hi." Hi.

We are good, despite being unemployed - which is so stinkin' crazy! James and I have both worked since we were teenagers and never imagined we would be in this position. At such a time as this. . . with the economy tanking, gas prices through the roof, and the housing market in terrible shape. But here we are. Unemployed. With nothing on the horizon. And you know what? We are grateful for it. We are excited to see where the Lord will lead us. Never a dull moment around here!!

1 comments:

Tom said...

Glad you got out for a bit. And I'm curious how a church planter becomes unemployed... hope you write about it. Enjoy that latte.

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger