Packages

What's this? A package from Dell? ahhh, my long awaited computer.And already a certain little blond is anxious to get his hands on it.
Hang on there buddy, let me help you with that.

Awwww, and here it is. I'm feeling a little weepy. Finally a decent computer. And I am determined to keep greasy and destructive little fingers away!Whoooaa there Mr. T! Too close! Hold on, I must re-direct the little terror.
There we go, that was close. It's all yours, Timothy. Have at the box! And keep your little fingers off mom's computer. And please, give your partner in crime the same message!
I am king of the box!

1 comments:

Tom said...

Glad you've got your new computer but am going to miss those-hyphenated-comments.

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger