bloggity blog

I know things have been a little quiet here at Blessed Chaos. There are a few reasons for that.

1. I got a little burnt out in October.
2. We have been pretty busy.
3. I just don't have much to say these days.
4. My computer is only occasionally recognizing my camera so I can't download pictures right now. And, really, this blog is more about sharing our chaos through pictures than it is about writing.

So while things have been quiet on the ole' blog my cyber-friend, Lynn, who is currently pregnant and crabby and dealing with the terrible two's sought creative refuge in designing a new look for Blessed Chaos. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for - fall colors, whimsical with a touch of femininity - and she went to it. She got it just right don't ya think? I do.

I'm going to go see if I can figure out my computer/camera issues so I can share a photo of a 2026 Florida Gator linebacker. He lives right here in our home.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

It looks GREAT! I am hoping for a new look soon, too!

El Dee said...

Terrible Three's, actually. But really, is there any difference? *lol*

Anonymous said...

Great redesign- more consistent across the board!

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger