Wil's work

Every three weeks Wil brings home a giant decorated envelope from school. In it is 15 days worth of work. Here is a sampling.

Jump, Frog, Jump was the book that dictated the theme for the three weeks.

Wil in his frog hat.


A collection of Wil's paintings. We always know when he paints at school. He wears it home all over his clothes.

Some more painting. He looks kinda mean don't ya think?


Another frog. I like this one because these are Wil's scribbles. No hand over hand help.


And with a little hand over hand assistance Wil is working on making a straight line.

1 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Good job Wil. Your work looks fun. I like the frogs.

about me

My photo
SC, United States

Search This Blog

green seed creations

snapshots

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from stawal. Make your own badge here.
Powered By Blogger